Wait a minute, what if.....
- You realize that you have the same frame as your obnoxious neighbor – 100% refund (or a different frame that makes your neighbor jealous)
- Wow, that frame sure looked different on the website – 100% refund (or call our customer service agent and they will help you pick out a different frame)
- I really can’t see out of the new bifocal – 100% refund (or call our customer service agent and tell them what you are experiencing and we will remake the lenses)
Okay, what is the catch?
Well there really isn’t any catch. We want you to be happy with your new glasses. There are a few guidelines
for returning your glasses, so they are:
- Just notify us within 30 days of receiving your glasses to let us know you are returning them or if you
want a different frame/lenses. Email or call us and tell us what you want to do.
- If you choose a frame of higher value, just pay the difference.
- If you are getting new frame/lenses, the prescription needs to be the same as the original pair of glasses.
- Customer is responsible for the return postage.
- The 30-day return period begins when you receive the glasses.
Any questions, shoot us an email at (email@example.com
) or give us a call at (888) 536-7480